BW Clip for H2 S or CO
• Size 1.6 x 2.0 x 3.4 in. / 4.1 x 5.0 x 8.7 cm.
• Weight 3.2 oz. / 92 g.
• Temperature H2 S: -40 to +122°F / -40 to +50°C CO: -22 to +122°F / -30 to +50°C O2 : -4 to +122°F / -20 to +50°C SO2 : -22 to +122°F / -30 to +50°C.
• Maintenance-free: no sensor or battery changes necessary.
• Compact, lightweight design with one-button operation.
• Designed for a range of harsh environments and extreme temperatures.
• Automated self-test of battery, sensor and electronics.
• Wide-angle flash, which alerts simultaneously with audible and vibrating alarm.
• Automatic logging of the 35 most recent gas events and bump test results and Affordable, with low cost of ownership.
• Compatible with Micro Dock II and Fleet Manager II software
• Configuration of high and low alarm set points before the device is activated and Option to display gas reading during alarm
• Adjustment of alarm set points and other parameters as needed throughout the lifespan and User settable bump test reminder.
• Option to enable the noncompliance indicator, which flashes red when a bump test is due or a gas event occurs.
• Option to display gas reading during alarm and Option to display the Real Time Clock.